Monday, May 11, 2009

STREET ART ZINE and sketch.


I have been taking lots Photos of the street Art here, Its a gold mine. once you starting looking you find it everywhere. infact i have never actualy seen anyone stick or paste or spray anything, but their must be hordes of people doing it at some time. so i guess it must be at night or really early in the morning or something.
so i love the stickers and stencils the most, most tags are pretty lame. but there is a few good ones here and there.
I dont know who the artists are of some of these stickers and pasties, but they get around. i keep finding the same artists in all sorts of crazy nooks and behind and under things.
Their seems to be a few rulez, like no tagging gov buildings and new shiny walls.
so i have put all my 1 megapixel photos into my own zines. So far i have made about 5 copies an 2 issues.
if anyone would like one, please email me your address and i will send you a Zine if you send me something.(surprise me)
other wise i will keep making them for the sake of my own enjoyment.
here are issues 1 and 2.
also heres a call to anyone that might be able to help.....
please help me get in touch with some of these amazing artists!
tokyo.street.art.zine@gmail.com

This is a new sketch i did a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment